How much to pay my cleaner to clean my airbnb? Airbnb Cleaning Service Price. Cleaning an airbnb or vacation rental takes into account several factors, such as bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry, and square footage. The airbnb clean fee is passed onto your guest and should be affordable to keep your rental attractive. This is how much you can expect to pay for airbnb cleaning service:
Airbnb Cleaning Service price is the greater of 8 cents a square foot or below:
These are our airbnb cleaning prices for 2023 and are subject to change. Please note, this is an estimated price for airbnb cleaning services. The price will be given after seeing your rental for the first time. Deep cleaning is 2.5x the above amount. We reserve the right to adjust your pricing upon seeing your airbnb / vrbo listing or your property in person.
Sign up before June 30 for $99 off your first airbnb cleaning appointment.
Here are more details on our promo.
Are you a vacation rental manager or host multiple rentals? There is a discount for that.
If you have more than 5 rentals and at least 25 appointments with us per month, you will receive $10 off each clean in the form of a credit. This adds up to hundreds to thousands of dollars of your annual cleaning bill.
This is what is included in an airbnb cleaning service:
Airbnb Cleaning Checklist
- Load, run, empty the dishwasher and / or wash and dry dishes and put away in correct cabinets neatly and organized
- Clean & sanitize all surfaces including countertops and tables
- Clean & sanitize all appliances (toaster, microwave, range, oven, phone, coffee maker, blender, etc) Note: please clean under toaster and empty crumbs (Does not include cleaning behind, on-top, or underneath appliances)
- Sweep, vacuum, mop floors
- Remove all food from refrigerator and pantry (please view appointment notes to see if any items stay)
- Place a new paper towel roll and trash bag in recepticle.
Living Areas (applies to game room as well)
- Sweep and mop floors (sweep and mop baseboards to take out dust)
- Take out trash
- Clean and polish glass
- Dust surfaces, between chairs, underneath tables, entertainment center, lamps, blinds
- If gameroom, set pool table with triangle and pool balls, make an X with 2 available pool sticks, set other games so guests can start playing
- Dust and cleansurfaces including all bedroom furniture, electronics, lamps, blinds
- Wash and change linens (wash flat, fitted, pillow cases, washable shams)
- Check under all beds for socks, underwear, toenails, tags, medicine, everything…
- Take out trash
- Clean glass
- Vacuum floors
- Clean & sanitize all surfaces, including countertops, sink, toilet, & faucets (shiny)
- Clean and polish mirror with Windex leave no streaks
- Wash and change towels
- Restock toilet paper roll
- Take out trash clean and sanitize
- Sweep and mop floor
- Showers and bath tubs: use magic eraser if especially dirty, use bleach spray cleaner to take out mildew by spraying and let sit (be careful with carpet or rugs!) wipe all tile
- Vacuum and make sure no hair left in the bathroom
Laundry Area (if applicable)
- Make sure washer & dryer are empty! Do NOT leave anything in dryer unless prior permission given
- Remove lint from dryer
- Wipe down washer and dryer to take off dust and hair – the hole where you put liquid bleach clean out for no dust, hair, or leftover chemical
Patio / Pool Area
- Put all pool toys in one corner
- Put pool gate up completely if it has one (child safety first)
- Remove trash and food from area, sweep floors
- Clean off patio tables and patio furniture as you would inside furniture